If you love ordering Bruschetta, you’ll LOVE this dish. Over the weekend, my hubby and I were in the mood for something grilled, with lots of flavor. I decided to marinade the chicken all day, and by dinnertime, we added a chopped Bruschetta topping and it was out of this world yummy!! Very flavorful, refreshing, and the perfect summertime dinner!!
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, or 1 tsp dried leaves
- Place chicken in a large ziploc bag with the bottle of marinade poured in.
- Allow chicken to marinade at least 6 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, a splash or two of balsamic vinegar, and Basil. Set aside.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and cook on one side.
- Before flipping to other side, place chicken on a piece of tin foil.
- Add the tomato mixture on top of chicken and cover grill with lid.
- Allow to finish cooking and carefully remove from grill.
- Serve immediately!