Last weekend, my hubby and I grilled some chicken to make chicken tacos. Since I had an extra avocado, I decided to make our favorite rice to go with it. Not only is this dish simple to make, but it is packed with flavor, and pretty healthy!! Its the perfect addition to any meal, and even the leftovers are great!! My kids love that the rice has a “green” color to it, so they like to call it “The Hulk” rice hehe!!
- 4 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 avocado (scooped out from flesh)
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- In a bowl, combine the avocado, lime juice, salt, and cumin.
- Once rice is cooked, add the avocado mixture to the rice.
- Stir until combined.
- Add in the cilantro and serve!