My family LOVES when I make Monkey Bread!! When they come down the stairs and realize what is baking in the oven, they all get so excited! I decided a few days ago, to make this easier version, and sure enough, it was a hit! The kids even asked for seconds! Since I used Pilsbury Grands biscuits and I know some of you do not have those available at your grocery store, I have also included a recipe that can be made from scratch!! However you choose to make this, enjoy!!!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 can Pilsbury Grand biscuits
*If you do not have Pilsbury biscuits at your grocery store, click here to see a homemade recipe. You can make the dough as directed in recipe, and then cut into small pieces and dip into cinnamon mixture.
- Open biscuit package and cut biscuits into quarters.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter.
- In a separate small bowl, add the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Dip each biscuit piece into butter, and follow up by dipping it into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place coated biscuit into a greased, loaf pan.
- Once all pieces have been thoroughly coated, place loaf pan into oven.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 400, for about 23-26 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and flip over onto a plate.