A few weeks ago, I had bought a package of Rhode’s dinner rolls to keep in my freezer. We made our Apple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Bake using some, but since we had so many still in the package, I decided to pull some out and use for last nights dinner. If you do not have a package of Rhode’s dinner rolls, and they are not available at your grocery store, you can use a homemade dinner roll recipe, just keep the rolls chilled and coat in the garlic mixture prior to dinner rolls rising. These were definitely a hit and were packed with flavor. My kids begged me to make these again! This recipe makes 20 rolls, so you can cut in half, or make all 20 and freeze the leftovers!
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 20 frozen dinner rolls (rise and bake kind)
- Pour the butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in the Parmesan cheese and whisk until all mixed.
- Place dinner rolls into a large bowl and pour garlic mixture on top.
- Toss rolls until all are evenly coated.
- Place rolls into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 3-5 hours, or until doubled in size.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately!