Anytime I can add a simple, yet flavorful side dish to my dinner plans, its a winner to me. These potatoes are incredibly quick to throw together, kid approved (yep, all 3 kiddos), and best of all, you can make as little or as many as you want depending on servings needed. The recipe below is the perfect amount for about 6 servings, so adjust accordingly.
The garlic and ranch combined create a perfect pair and the potatoes themselves get tender, yet crispy on the outside. You may never roast another potato any other way! Enjoy!!
- 3 lbs baby potatoes (Dutch, red, etc.)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing mix
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray and line potatoes in a single layer on the sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic.
- Brush the oil mixture on top of the potatoes evenly.
- Sprinkle Ranch dressing mix, salt, and pepper over potatoes.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 400, for about 25-35 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove sheet from oven and sprinkle parsley on top. Serve!!