The other night, I was in the mood for several sweets. Chocolate chip cookies, Oreos, and a brownie. Since obviously, I couldn’t eat all three without feeling extra guilty, I decided to combine them into one delicious treat! Using pre-made cookie dough and boxed brownie mix, these were beyond simple to whip up. Yes, you can go the extra step and make the cookie dough and brownie batter from scratch, I was just feeling rather lazy on the day I made these, haha!! They ended up being amazing, the perfect size, and a big hit with the family. The kids called them cupcakes, but I’ll stick with brownie cups, hehe! How can you go wrong with brownies and cookies combined, right? Enjoy!!
- 1 box brownie mix, batter made according to directions
- 1 package Oreos, I used double stuffed
- 1 tube of Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough (found in refrigerated section of grocery store)
- Line a muffin tray with silicone or paper liners.
- Spread about 1 tbsp cookie dough into the bottom of each muffin cup. Make sure entire bottom is coated.
- Place one Oreo on top of the cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Pour 2-3 tbsp brownie batter on top of the Oreo.
- Place in a preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!!