This breakfast pizza is a recipe that my mom has made over the years. She received the recipe from a family friend! Each time she has guests, this is what she makes for breakfast, since it is always a hit. If there is a family event, gathering, or Holiday, this is our families go to breakfast! Packed with flavor, inexpensive to make, and kid friendly….this is a winner! Enjoy!!
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 package Pillsbury pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups frozen loose hash browns, thawed (the kind with onion and pepper adds a ton more flavor)
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Cook sausage and drain the fat.
- Place pizza crust on the bottom of pan (we use a cookie sheet) according to directions on package.
- Spoon sausage over crust and sprinkle with the hash browns.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour onto crust.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven, 350, for 25-30 minutes!!