I love a dinner that not only is inexpensive to make, but also easy to throw together on a busy night. Last week, I whipped this up for dinner, and my kids loved it. We were able to enjoy this for two nights, and then my hubby took the rest for lunch. As we were eating it, I was thinking about how easy this dish is to make for friends/family coming over, bringing a meal to someone, or even a freezer dinner. Be sure to add this to your next meal plan, you will be glad you did 🙂
- 1 lb ground turkey or beef
- 3 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 (25 oz) package ravioli (I use cheese stuffed)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tsp garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- In a large skillet, cook turkey/beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add garlic and Italian seasoning to meat and make sure evenly seasoned.
- Grease a 2 1/2 qt baking dish and layer 1/3 of spaghetti sauce on bottom.
- Place half the ravioli and half the beef on top of sauce.
- Top with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers one time.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover baking dish with tin foil and bake in a preheated oven, 400, for 40-45 minutes.