A few weeks ago, as I was scrolling through Pinterest, I came across a picture of a one dish meal. I don’t know about you, but anytime I find short cuts for dinner, I take them! I was intrigued with the idea, but wanted to add a bit more seasoning to it and give it an extra kick of flavor. I put everything in one pan ( 9×13 OR sheet pan), added a bit more seasoning, popped it in the oven right before heading to the bus stop, and one hour later, a full dinner was ready. I only had one pan to clean, and the entire family LOVED this! The potatoes were cooked perfectly, the green beans were packed with flavor, and the chicken was SOOOOOO yummy!! This is definitely the perfect meal to make on crazy busy school nights, lazy weekend afternoons, or for family/friends!!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 4 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix (this is about 2 packets(
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 7-8 red potatoes, cut into smaller pieces
- Green Beans (I used fresh but frozen works too)
- Garlic Powder/ Ground Black Pepper
- Cut chicken and potatoes into smaller pieces.
- Arrange the potatoes to one side of a 9×13 baking pan OR a sheet pan.
- Arrange chicken in the center of the same pan.
- Arrange green beans to the other side of the pan.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning, garlic powder, and pepper over the green beans, potatoes, and chicken.
- Melt butter and pour evenly over the entire pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and place in a preheated oven, 350, for 1 hour.
- Remove and serve!!
*You can also use Italian dressing mix in place of Ranch if you desire 🙂