Chicken Pesto Stuffed Shells could not be simpler to prepare. It’s an easy dinner idea that’s perfect for family meals and any occasion! Packed with flavor, this dish is a must try!
Chicken Pesto Pasta
Ingredients Needed for Pesto Chicken Stuffed Shells:
How to prepare Chicken Pesto Stuffed Shells:
Preheat oven to 350 and bake for about 30 minutes, or until shells are bubbly and cheese is melted.
**A little tip is to make a little extra pesto sauce and pour it on top of the shells prior to cooking. This will allow the shells to stay moist and not dry out.
Love stuffed shells? Check out these other great recipes:
How to store leftovers:
Once baked, these can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
If freezing, place in a freezer safe container in your freezer for up to 3 months.
What to serve with Chicken Pesto Stuffed Shells
Whether you serve with a salad, bread item, or fruit…you can’t go wrong! Here are some great options from the blog!
Chicken Pesto Stuffed Shells
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 5 oz cream cheese *softened
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese *grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese *grated, this is for the top
- 5 tablespoon Pesto sauce *store bought or homemade (see recipe above)
- 2 cups chicken *cooked/shredded
- 3 cloves garlic *minced
- In a large pot, boil water and cook pasta shells until al dente. Drain the shells and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, excluding the 1/4 cup of cheese for the topping.
- Fill the shells with the chicken mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup cheese over the top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for about 30 minutes, or until shells are bubbly and cheese is melted