Each Holiday, I try to make these pretzel kisses. Not only are they simple to make, but my kids enjoy making them with me. Since I typically use the holiday assorted M & M’s, this Halloween I decided to try these with candy corn. Not only were they so cute and perfect for the day, but my kids LOVED the addition of candy corn. I am taking my youngest kiddo to a Halloween themed play date this morning and these will be coming with us. They are the perfect mix of salty and sweet! Whether you make them for a friend, goody bag, or themed snack, these are perfect and quick to make! Enjoy and hope you all have a Spooky Halloween!!!
- 1 bag pretzels (you can get the circles, squares, etc)
- 1 bag candy corn
- 1 bag Hershey kisses
- Place a sheet of parchment paper or tin foil down on a cookie sheet.
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Place an unwrapped Hershey kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Put cookie sheet in a preheated oven, 250, and bake for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and quickly place one candy corn on top of each Hershey kiss.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes to allow to set up.
- Serve and enjoy!
*If the chocolate isn’t soft, place back into oven for an additional 1-2 minutes.