This past week has been crazy busy between the kids going back to school and trying to pack the whole house for our move. Not only do we have boxes everywhere, but the kids have had appointments, and I have had a to do list that seems to only get longer each day, hehe! Needless to say, dinner has been one of the last thing on my mind come 5pm in my house.
Last night however, I scored major points with the kiddos by making this dinner. Not only did they all scrape their plates, but my oldest even asked for it in his lunch box! The biscuits throughout the entire casserole made them fall in love…..you know, kids and their bread!
Shredded chicken, cut up biscuit pieces, and mixed veggies make this casserole a complete dinner! I had this ready for the oven in under 10 minutes, and eating it 30 minutes later!!
For those crazy busy nights, I definitely suggest trying this!
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen veggies (I used mixed, any type works)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 (6 oz) cans of refrigerated biscuits
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken, sour cream, cheddar cheese, veggies, garlic powder, and salt.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths and toss pieces into chicken mixture.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking pan with cooking spray and spread chicken biscuit mixture evenly.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 35-45 minutes, or until cooked through. *Could take longer depending on oven
- Remove from oven and serve!!