This Texas Trash Dip is a Mexican bean dip that is creamy, warm, and packed with flavor! A hit at any party or gathering!
A few weeks ago, my neighbors were having a dinner party and I volunteered to bring an appetizer. Since chips and dip are always hits at any party, I decided to make a new dip!! I added the ingredients into a disposable pan, popped it in the oven, and the end result was definitely a hit!! Clean up was incredibly easy since I used a disposable pan!
The cheesy layer on top was my favorite part, but the warmth of the dip (since it is cooked) was an added bonus since it was a cool Texas night (rare, I know)!
Plus, living in Texas, I get points for making a “Texas” dip, right??
This is the perfect snack/appetizer for any gathering and a real crowd winner!! So simple, budget friendly, and always a favorite with everyone!
Enjoy my Texas Trash Dip and be sure to check out my other appetizers HERE!
Come connect with me on Instagram too!!
Texas Trash Dip
- 32 oz refried beans
- 8 oz cream cheese *softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning *or 1 packet
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric handheld mixer to combine the refried beans, cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning.
- Spread mixture evenly on bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle both cheeses on top of bean mixture and place pan in oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with tortilla chips or crackers.