Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, these 4 ingredient truffles are the perfect sweet treat! If you omit the green sprinkles, you can make them anytime of the year, or add in any other holiday color to make it festive!!
I whipped these up in no time yesterday as a dessert for my family after dinner! My youngest kiddo had the job of adding the sprinkles to these and had quite a fun time doing so. Although I will say, I don’t know what ended up with more sprinkles….the counter or the truffles, haha!! The moist mint oreo center with the slightly crunchy chocolate coating made these a huge hit!
Happy St. Patty’s Day and enjoy!!!
- 1 package Mint Oreos
- 1 package Vanilla Almond Bark or White Chocolate Chips (I prefer the bark because it melts easier)
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse all the cookies until completely crushed.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the cream cheese and crushed cookies.
- Using your hands, form the cookie mixture into small 1 inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Place pan into the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and remove frozen balls from freezer.
- Using a fork, dip each ball into the chocolate until coated evenly.
- Add sprinkles if desired before chocolate sets up.
- Continue process until all are coated.
- Place in freezer or fridge when not enjoying!!