This method of cooking bacon in the oven is life changing. Yep, life changing! No more grease burning you while cooking bacon in the skillet, dealing with a grease explosion in the microwave, or having to endure several days of “bacon smell” in your house. This method is the most hassle free, fool proof way to cook bacon perfectly each and every time!
All you need is a cookie sheet, parchment paper, and of course….bacon!!
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange bacon slices in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- Place oven into the oven and turn on to 400. *Do not preheat the oven first, simply turn it on once bacon is inside.
- Allow bacon to cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until cooked to desired point. *I love crispy bacon and cook mine for about 18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place bacon slices on a few paper towels to absorb grease.