Ohhhhh these were GOOD!! I made them last week in the afternoon and they were almost completely gone the next day!
My family doesn’t follow a “no gluten” rule, but the good thing about these, they are gluten free!! Made with no flour and mostly healthy ingredients (I said mostly….hehe), they really aren’t too bad for you either!
I was excited to use up the extra bananas I had in my freezer and change things up from good ol’ banana bread!
If you are looking to make a yummy snack, treat, or something to go with your morning coffee…..definitely whip these up!!
- 2 medium bananas, peeled
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 3 tablespoon raw honey (local is best)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a mini muffin tray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the bananas, egg, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide evenly between the muffin cups (I was able to get about 20 muffins).
- Place pan in oven and bake for about 8-9 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for 3-4 minutes before removing and enjoying!
Recipe adapted from: Tip Hero