One Pan Italian Chicken w/ Broccoli and Potatoes is a flavor packed, one pan meal the entire family will enjoy! Perfect for those busy nights!
Two weeks ago, I posted my One Pan Ranch Chicken w/ Green Beans and Potatoes. It was such a huge hit with everyone and the feedback was great.
After playing around with a few other combinations, some being great, others being terrible… this one came about and was absolutely delicious! Definitely a new family favorite!
The broccoli is perfectly tender and packed with flavor, the chicken is moist, and the potatoes are incredible!
If you are looking for a simple dinner without several dishes to clean up, look no further! It is literally one pan, and the entire dinner done all at the same time!
Pop this in the oven and have plenty of time to move on to other things in your day! Plus, clean up is a breeze with it being made in one pan!
If you’re having company over or needing to bring a meal to a family…this is a great option! Family approved and budget friendly! Can’t go wrong with that, right?!
2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into smaller pieces
1 packet Italian Season mix
7-8 red potatoes, cut into smaller pieces
Broccoli (I used fresh but frozen works too) *Use as much as needed, I used about 2 large heads of broccoli
1/2 cup butter, melted
Be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below if you give it a try! Enjoy!!
One Pan Italian Chicken w/ Broccoli & Potatoes is a meal that you must try! This is so simple to prepare, a family favorite, and ready in no time! Print the recipe below and be sure to give it a try!
One Pan Italian Chicken w/ Broccoli and Potatoes
- 2 lbs chicken *boneless, cut into small pieces
- 1 packet Italian Seasoning Mix
- 7 red potatoes *quartered
- 2 heads Broccoli *chopped
- 1/2 cup butter *melted
- Garlic powder
- In a 9×13 baking pan, place the cut up potatoes to one side.
- In the middle of the pan, place the cut up chicken pieces.
- On the other side of the pan, place the cut up broccoli.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning over entire pan making sure to coat evenly.
- Melt the butter and pour over entire pan.
- Cover pan with foil and bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about an hour.
- Remove foil and serve warm!!