These Mini Cinnamon Banana Muffins make the perfect breakfast, snack, or sweet treat! Moist, flavorful, and simple to prepare!
Last week, my husband had a new employee starting at work and what better way to welcome them to the job, than with muffins, right?!?!
I was able to use up the bananas that had been sitting on my counter a bit too long, and the kiddos enjoyed a few of these as their afternoon snack! Win win!!
On Monday morning, my hubby sent me a text and said that they were being quickly enjoyed by his coworkers, and he himself was even popping a few each time he walked past them, hehe!!
These make great breakfasts, snacks, treats, and they are great to freeze and pull out for a later occasion!!
Mini Cinnamon Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease/line a mini muffin tray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bananas, sugar, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir the banana mixture into the dry mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, about 2/3 full.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Using two forks, cut in the 1 tbsp. butter to the cinnamon mixture until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Sprinkle topping over the muffin cups.
- Place muffin tray in preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven and allow to cool for 1-2 minutes before removing from tray!
Here is the mini muffin pan I use and LOVE: https://amzn.to/2W32C2k