These Italian Meatballs are quick to prepare and packed with flavor! Whether you serve with spaghetti, or make a sandwich with these, they’ll be a hit!
My family loves pasta, especially my kids. They ask for it just about every night. I try to only make about one pasta dish a week, and when they find out its pasta night, I know I need to make tons!
Last night, we had spaghetti and meatballs with my yummy garlic knots. Everyone loved it and had huge portions. I highly recommend these meatballs with your spaghetti. They had a ton of flavor, and since they made so many, I was able to stick the leftover meatballs in the freezer for our next spaghetti night!!
Years ago, my hubby made the confession he didn’t like plain spaghetti! Say what?!?! This was after a few years of me making it for the family. However, he said he LOVED it when meatballs were added, it was the meat sauce he didn’t prefer.
I quickly whipped up this recipe and since then, we have compromised and I get spaghetti (my fav), and he gets it with meatballs (his fav)!
Hope you enjoy these Italian Meatballs! Let me know what you think if you try them!
Cookie Scoop (makes portioning the meatballs so simple): https://amzn.to/2Wy2DMM
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs with milk. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the meat with the breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, Oregano, salt, Parsley, and egg mixture.
- Scoop out about 1 tbsp. of meat and roll into a ball and place on a cookie sheet.
- Continue process until all meat has been used up and the cookie sheet is lined with meatballs.
- Place cookie sheet into preheated oven and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and use in spaghetti sauce or on a sandwich! Enjoy!