This Guiltless Cake Batter Smoothie has all the flavor you love, without all the calories! Enjoy as a breakfast, snack, or evening treat any day of the week!
Over the weekend, I was experimenting with fun, new smoothie recipes, and came across a variation of this one. My family loved it, especially the kids. I think they were more in love with the fact it had sprinkles, but it made me feel good knowing that even though it tasted like a dessert, it was not nearly as bad for you as a piece of cake would be. We definitely plan on making this one again!!
Since I used my Vitamix to make this, if you have a different type of blender, it should work great too, you may just need to adjust blending time.
Be sure to check out all my other smoothie recipes HERE! Nothing beats having a quick and easy breakfast, snack, or evening treat that you can sip and enjoy! Leave your feedback below if you try this Guiltless Cake Batter Smoothie, I love hearing from you all!
Guiltless Cake Batter Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk *I used unsweetened vanilla
- 2 bananas *frozen
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 3 tablespoon Funfetti cake mix
- Sprinkles, optional
- Place all ingredients minus the sprinkles into your blender.
- Place lid on top and blend on high for about 30 seconds.
- Once smooth, pour into cup and add sprinkles on top. Serve!