Garlic Butter Steak Bites are just as tasty as they sound! The tender sirloin bites literally melt in your mouth! Serve as an appetizer or main dish as these will quickly be devoured!
Do you love steak? If so, these steak bites are just what you need. Even my kids now request these! Whether you serve them as an appetizer with toothpicks, or serve them as a main dish…you’ll quickly see just how fast these disappear!
You can use several different cuts of meat depending on what you prefer. Anything from sirloin steak, tenderloin, rib-eye, or even New York strip steak. Check your grocery store to see what’s on sale and go from there!
Love grilling options? Check out these other blog favorites:
These Garlic Butter Steak Bites call for minimal ingredients, most of which you probably already have on hand! Of course, you can kick the bites up a few notches if desired and sprinkle some Chupacabra seasoning or Slap Ya Mama seasoning on top.
Since the steak is diced, it only takes a few minutes to cook. We like to cook ours in our cast iron skillet and get a nice “crust” on ours, but if you don’t have cast iron, a regular skillet works as well!
With only 6 ingredients you can have the most tender and juicy steak bites that will leave so many begging for the recipe!
We enjoyed ours with some roasted potatoes and green beans, also cooked in cast iron on the grill. Not only was it a quick and simple meal, but being summer, it kept the heat outside and free from my kitchen! Living in Houston, thats always a good thing since summer heat tends to be 90+ degrees and hot/humid!
Next time you host a get together or simply want to impress your family, prepare these bites and be the hit of any crowd! People will think you outdid yourself and it’ll be our little secret just how simple these really were! Let the grill do all the work!
Garlic Butter Steak Bites are a mouthwatering dish that everyone will enjoy! Print the recipe below and give them a try!
Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into cubes *can also use different meat cuts as mentioned above
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- salt/pepper (to taste)
- chupacabra seasoning or slap ya mama (if desired)
- Heat olive oil over high heat in a skillet.
- Season the steak with salt/pepper and Chupacabra/Slap ya Mama if using.
- Place the steak in the pre-heated pan and make sure steak bites are in a single layer.
- Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic and butter to the skillet and cook an additional 1-2 minutes, stirring to coat evenly.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately!
Leave a Reply