These Easy Lemon Pull Apart Rolls come together in no time and are packed with flavor! Enjoy as a snack or sweet treat anytime of the day!
The other day, I was looking for a quick snack to whip up for my kids and I. After looking through my freezer and finding some extra Rhodes dinner rolls on hand, I decided to make our favorite Lemon Pull Apart Rolls to enjoy for a treat!
So simple, the kids even helped me prepare these!
If you’re looking for a simple, yet tasty snack/sweet treat to enjoy…look no further! These EASY Lemon Pull Apart Rolls are just what you need to try!
Enjoy and be sure to come find me on Instagram too!! Click HERE!
EASY Lemon Pull Apart Rolls
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 12 Rhodes dinner rolls *slightly thawed
- zest from 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Mix lemon zest with sugar.
- Cut rolls in half and place in a 12-inch sprayed deep dish pizza pan or 9×13-inch sprayed baking pan.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over rolls.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest/sugar mixture, reserving 1/2 of mixture to sprinkle on just before baking.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap.
- Sprinkle on remaining mixture.
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Remove immediately from pan and place on cooling rack.
- Combine glaze ingredients and mix well.
- Drizzle over pull-aparts.