Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are soft, chewy chocolate cookies loaded with peanut butter chips! Simple to make and flavorful, they’re bound to be a favorite with everyone!
Two of my favorite things are chocolate and peanut butter. But when you put them together, I am one happy girl!!! These cookies…..well, they are a dream come true. They are chewy, packed with chocolate, peanut butter, and the best part of all….simple to whip up!
If you are having a sweet tooth craving, look no further! These cookies are just what you need!!
I made a batch a few weeks ago and sent them to work with my hubby. Before the cookies left the house, we all had a few and gave them two thumbs up! My hubby’s coworkers had them polished off in no time! Literally within a few hours (before lunch), these cookies were gone! Now THAT is impressive, right?!
Next time you are at the grocery store, be sure to grab a bag of peanut butter chips. The rest of the ingredients are ones you most likely already have on hand!! Win win!!
If you’re having guests over, you can make these a few days early and even stick them in the freezer! Or keep them in the freezer for an on the go dessert option! Never know what that sweet tooth craving will hit ya, right?!!
Enjoy these Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies and be sure to let me know what you think!
Cookie Sheets: https://amzn.to/2F7GTPT
Peanut Butter Chips: https://amzn.to/2MLvwne
Cookie Dough Scoop (my fav): https://amzn.to/2WEInXQ
Cooling Racks: https://amzn.to/2WHpsQZ
Also, while you’re here, don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter below! You’ll receive my newest recipes directly to your inbox! Plus, be automatically entered in my FREE, monthly prize giveaways exclusive to subscribers only!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 bag peanut butter chips (I used Reese's)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together the butter and both types of sugar.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture.
- Fold in the peanut butter chips.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto a baking sheet. *Be sure to allow 2 inches between cookie dough so they don’t spread into each other.
- Once baking sheet is filled, place in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 1-2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.