My family loves their potatoes! Whether mashed, baked, loaded, roasted, or grilled, we are definite fans!! I decided to roast some potatoes with dinner last week and within no time, they were cleared from the plates and seconds were being scooped up!!
Not only are these incredibly simple to prepare, but they go perfectly with lots of dishes!
If you love potatoes, definitely try these!!
- 3 lbs small white or red potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut potatoes into quarters.
- In a medium bowl, add the potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Mix well and pour potatoes onto a cookie sheet (baking pan).
- Roast in oven for about 45 minutes, or until crisp and browned.
- Toss 1-2 times in oven during 45 minute cook time.
- Remove from oven and serve!!