These Parmesan Roasted Potatoes come together using ingredients you may already have on hand! Flavorful and the perfect side dish!
Yesterday afternoon, as I was going through my pantry trying to get things more organized and cleaned up, I realized I had almost an entire 10 lb bag of potatoes.
Since I had forgotten they were in there, I hadn’t added anything to the meal plan to use them up!
After going through my fridge and pantry, I decided to make roasted potatoes with our dinner and add a few more seasonings then normal.
Not only did these come together in under 10 minutes, but they are PACKED with flavor! My kids enjoyed these and enjoyed up asking for an extra scoop! That’s pretty impressive given that they tend to be picky at time!
Not only do these make a great side dish, but they are budget friendly and perfect on those nights where time doesn’t seem to be on your side! I have a lot of other potato dishes on the blog, you can find them HERE!
Enjoy these Parmesan Roasted Potatoes and be sure to let me know what you think if you try them! Also, come connect with me on Instagram HERE! I post lots of step by step tutorials, recipes, and giveaways!
Recipe originally posted April 2014, updated August 2020
Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 5-6 medium Russet potatoes, rinsed and diced *you can use any potato, just be sure to quarter/dice it
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place diced potatoes, olive oil, cheese, Paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large Ziploc bag.
- Close the bag and shake for a few minutes, until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour potato mixture onto a cookie sheet and spread out into a single layer if possible.
- Place pan in a preheated oven, 425, and bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes over every 15 minutes to avoid sticking to the pan and to evenly roast.
- Once cooked, remove and serve!!