These Parmesan Roasted Potatoes come together using simple ingredients you may already have on hand! Flavorful and the perfect side dish for any meal!
Yesterday afternoon, as I was going through my pantry trying to get things more organized and cleaned up, I realized I had almost an entire 10 lb bag of potatoes.
Since I had forgotten they were in there, I hadn’t added anything to the meal plan to use them up!
Here are some other great ideas to use up those potatoes you may have on hand:
After going through my fridge and pantry, I decided to make roasted potatoes with our dinner and add a few more seasonings then normal.
Not only did these come together in under 10 minutes, but they are PACKED with flavor! My kids enjoyed these and ended up asking for an extra scoop! That’s pretty impressive given that they tend to be picky at times!
Ingredients Needed for these Parmesan Roasted Potaotes:
How to prepare:
In a Ziploc bag, place- potatoes, olive oil, Parmesan, Paprika, Garlic, and Salt/Pepper.
Seal bag- toss around to fully coat potatoes.
Place potatoes- onto a cookie sheet in a single payer.
Place pan in oven- 425 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. Toss half way.
Remove from oven- serve and enjoy!
Not only do these make a great side dish, but they are budget friendly and perfect on those nights where time doesn’t seem to be on your side!
Enjoy these Parmesan Roasted Potatoes and be sure to let me know what you think if you try them!
Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are perfectly crisp on the outside and tender in the middle! A flavorful dish that pairs great with any meal! Print the recipe below and add them to your next meal!
Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
- 5-6 medium Russet potatoes, rinsed and diced *you can use any potato, just be sure to quarter/dice it
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place diced potatoes, olive oil, cheese, Paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large Ziploc bag.
- Close the bag and shake for a few minutes, until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour potato mixture onto a cookie sheet and spread out into a single layer if possible.
- Place pan in a preheated oven, 425, and bake for about 35-40 minutes.
- Flip the potatoes over every 15 minutes to avoid sticking to the pan and to evenly roast.
- Once cooked, remove and serve!!