A few weeks ago, Costco was having a huge sale on their pork chops. Of course, who can pass that up, right?? I came home and immediately wanted to make them for dinner. Since I had everything on hand, I decided to make a breaded pork chop! Wow, these were AMAZING! My hubby always prefers grilled pork chops over oven cooked, but even he went crazy over these! These were packed with flavor, stayed moist, and best of all, took only minutes to get ready! Enjoy!!
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tbsp dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pork chops (boneless works best)
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and milk.
- Whisk until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, dried Parsley, and garlic powder.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, followed by the bread crumb mixture. Be sure to coat both sides.
- Place each pork chop into the skillet and cook pork chop on each side for 3 minutes.
- Move the pork chops to a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Place tray in preheated oven, 325, and bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve!!