Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites

If you love chocolate and peanut butter together, this is a MUST TRY!!!! Seriously, these go down as one of my top three desserts, EVER!! I am a huge chocoholic and the flavor of these is amazing! When my hubby got home from work last night, I cut one in half and had him try it immediately. He fell in love with these as well! Whether enjoyed while warm, or after these have set up, they are amazing!! The perfect weekend dessert to try!!

Ingredients: (recipe adapted from Chocolate Therapy)

• 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup butter, softened
  • 1 tbsp water
  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup flour
  • 1/4 tsp baking soda
  • 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter

Directions:

1. In a microwaveable safe bowl, combine the sugar, butter, and water.
  2. Microwave in 45 second increments until butter is melted.
  3. Add in the 1 cup chocolate chips (semisweet)Β and stir until melted. *If not melting entirely, stick back into microwave for a few seconds.
  4. Stir mixture until completely combined.
  5. Add in the egg and vanilla extract.
  6. Mix in the flour and baking soda.
  7. Allow batter to cool off slightly, for about 5-10 minutes.
  8. Fold in the milk chocolate chips.
  9. Grease or line a muffin tray and fill each tin with batter, about 3/4 full.
  10. Place muffin tray in a preheated oven, 350, and bake for 14-16 minutes.
  11. Once brownie cups are baked, remove from oven and allow to cool off for about 5 minutes.
  12. If brownie centers do not cave in when cooling, use a tablespoon and gently press into the middle of each cup creating a small divot.
  13. Microwave the peanut butter until creamy and melted.
  14. Pour about 1 tbsp peanut butter into each brownie cup center. Top with additional chocolate chips if desired.
  15. Enjoy!!

DSC_0014

DSC_0001

[AdSense-A]

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

107 comments

1. Melanie Pendleton says:

What size pan is used? A mini cupcake pan or regular cupcake pan? I am kind of assuming mini since its called bites?

2. Donna says:

This recipe looks amazing! I’m making these for Thanksgiving…wondering if making them today would leave them stale by Thursday….what do you think? Also, please add me to the mailing list! πŸ™‚

3. Jenn says:

It looks like there is melted chocolate and peanut butter on top. Where does the melted chocolate come from if you only put peanut butter on top?

4. Kristin says:

I sprinkled a few extra chocolate chips onto the melted peanut butter, which caused the chocolate to melt as well since they were still slightly warm πŸ™‚

5. Tish says:

My soldier is coming home for Thanksgiving tonight, and these will be the delectable end to a rib eye dinner for him. He’s going to be in heaven. Thanks for helping to make the holiday special for him. He’s always bragging to his battle buddies about his mom’s cooking, and this recipe will hold a star spot in the repertoire. If the rest of your recipes are like this one, please put me on your list. Yum!

6. Kristin says:

Awww, I am so happy to help and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your soldier! What a special day that will be! Take care!! I am adding you to the mailing list right now!!

7. Emogene Oliver says:

I can’t wait to try the Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites. They look delicious. Would love to receive your recipes. Please add me to your mailing list.

8. Judy Harris says:

I love good recipes. The peanut butter brownie bites looks fabulous……………just what my great grandkids loves. Thanks for the add.

9. Val van nynatten says:

If I cooked in a 9Γ—7 pan , and cut into squares would it would. Thinking of christmas, love the easy recipe, please add me.

10. cathy massen says:

My granddaughter sent me this recipe. Will be trying it out this week. Can you add me to your mailing list?

11. Darlene says:

I made these about 3 weeks ago. I ended up throwing them I garbage. I used the liners for muffins and they all stuck to the sides. Will make again as they do look very good.

12. Shelly says:

#3 says to add 1 cup chocolates chips; I take it those are the semi sweet ones & that #8 are the chocolate chips?

13. Samantha says:

They sound great but not everyone has a microwave. By choice. Just something to consider for future posts.

14. Cyndi says:

YUM!!! Thank you for sharing! This will be on my list of Christmas goodies to make, maybe tonight! πŸ™‚ God Bless!

15. Teresa says:

I made these on Thursday and they are delicious. I think I may have baked them a little too long though as they got a little too hard after sitting a few hours. I tested with a toothpick, it came out wet so I decided to leave them in about 45 seconds longer. I wish that I could have videoed my 1 year old niece when my sister was feeding these to her. OMG….she absolutely loved them! when my sister made her say please before each bite she threw her hands up in her hair and wailed around screaming I want more num num…It was to darn cute! I am making these again tomorrow for a bake sale on Sunday. I am cooking them in the mini muffin pan. Any suggestion on the cooking time for that pan size?

16. Kristin says:

How cute!! I am so glad they were a hit!! If using a mini muffin tin, I would cut the baking time in half and keep an eye on them afterwards. These will be a hit at the bake sale for sure!

17. Carol L. Mentze says:

Are these regular size brownie cupcakes or mini ones? I would love to know how many servings this will make as I need enough for twenty or more!!!! Looking forward to hearing from you!!!!

18. Kristin says:

Hi! These are regular sized cupcakes! As for how many servings this make, it depends on how “full” each cup is, but about 12-15 cupcakes per batch! Enjoy!!

Comments are closed.