Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado Panini is a layered sandwich packed with flavor! Whether enjoyed as a lunch, dinner, or snack option..this panini comes together in only a few minutes!
About two years ago, a neighbor of mine was selling her panini press. Since it was too good of a deal to pass up, and I had never tried a panini before, I bought it from her.
A panini or panino is a sandwich made with Italian bread, usually served warmed by grilling or toasting.
Now that I have that kitchen appliance, I actually use it quite frequently and have fallen in love with panini’s. Both my hubby and I are huge fans of trying new creations!
Last week, we had some avocado, turkey, and crumbled bacon on hand, so we combined the three and this panini was created.
It was incredibly flavorful, not too heavy tasting, and was quite simple! We used ciabatta rolls, but you can also use focaccia rolls! Either works great!
Since both my hubby and I work from home, we tend to enjoy panini’s for a quick lunch option! We change up the ingredients based on what we have on hand and are in the mood for!
Sometimes I add some spinach, other times I use tuna in place of the turkey, or even roast beef! So many combinations to try!
Ingredients Needed for the Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado Panini: (this makes 2 sandwiches)
- Ciabatta rolls (2)
- Sliced turkey breast
- Provolone, Muenster, Havarti, or any other desired sliced cheese
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Crumbled Bacon pieces
Hope you enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below if you give these a try! Also try my Tuna Melt Panini
Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado Panini makes a quick and flavorful lunch or dinner option! Add your favorite toppings and make it your own! Print the recipe below and be sure to give it a try!
Turkey, Bacon, and Avocado Panini
- 2 ciabatta rolls
- sliced turkey
- provolone *of cheese of your choosing
- 1 avocado *mashed
- 1 tomato *sliced
- 4 bacon slices *cooked/crumbled
- Cut rolls in half.
- On one side of the roll, place a slice of cheese, sliced turkey, and tomato.
- On the other side of the roll, spread the mashed avocado.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on top of avocado.
- Add some crumbled bacon on top and place two sides of rolls together to create a sandwich.
- Place sandwiches on preheated panini press and allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
- *If you do not have a panini press, you can spread a light layer of butter on the outside of the sandwiches and cook them in a skillet, over medium heat.