Last week, while my family was still visiting my parents for the long Holiday, my mom whipped this up for dinner and had us all ranting and raving! Seriously, my dad even went back up for seconds….and that is always the mark of a knockout dinner!
As I was watching my mom prepare these (yes, I watched….this Cookin’ Chick had the night off, hehe), I realized how quick and simple the process was. With a few already on hand ingredients, she had these ready for the oven in no time. Even my kids loved these, and that is big because they really are not fans of pork chops.
They were tender, had a crunchy outer coating, flavorful, and overall, a winner! I will definitely be making these in my house!!
Thanks mom for an amazing dinner! These are a must try!!
Ingredients: (enough for about 6 pork chops)
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- On a plate or flatter type bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Rub olive oil on both sides of each pork chop.
- Place pork chop into bowl/plate and coat both sides thoroughly.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place pork chops in single layer on lined tray.
- Bake in preheated oven, 375, for about 45-60 minutes depending on thickness of meat.
- Serve and enjoy!!