A few weeks ago, my neighbor had us over for dinner and I brought this dip as an appetizer!! It not only was incredibly simple to make, but it was a huge hit with everyone! The plate was scraped clean, which is always a sign of success!!
The ingredients together were fresh tasting and light enough to satisfy us until dinner was ready. I served it with baguettes, but you could use crackers if desired!!
Next time you need an appetizer, definitely try this one, it will be a hit with any crowd!
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tsp Cavender’s Greek seasoning
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Crackers or fresh baguette, sliced
- On a large serving tray, add the oil in the middle.
- Pile the tomatoes, green onions, and feta cheese on top and carefully toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the Greek seasoning and balsamic vinegar on top and toss to combine once more.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve with crackers or bread! Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: The Girl Who Ate Everything