Last week, as I was browsing through Pinterest, I came across these cookies from Butter with a side of Bread’s blog. I knew these were something I just had to try. Rasperry, chocolate, and cookies…..what more could you ask for?!
Well, I set out to work and these cookies came together in no time. The hardest part about these cookies was keeping my oldest kiddo from eating all the raspberries before I could put them in the cookie dough, hehe!!
Incredibly moist, packed with chocolate chips, and chunks of raspberry…..these are definitely a must try!!
For all you cookie lovers out there, you will definitely be glad you tried these!!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding (5.1 oz.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup raspberries, halved
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the vanilla pudding mix.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour and baking soda. Mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and raspberries carefully.
- Drop dough in 1 tbsp. amounts onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 350, for about 12 minutes, or until edges are slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1 minute before removing from tray.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Recipe adapted from: Butter with a side of Bread