Last weekend, I was in the mood to bake a new dessert for my family to enjoy. Since I didn’t have a lot of time before my kids got home from school, I decided to make a “no bake” version of cheesecake. The longest part of this cheesecake is baking the brownies and allowing them to cool. Once this dessert set up in the fridge, we all enjoyed a piece for dessert. Definitely a new favorite in my house!! Loaded with chocolate flavor, moist brownie, and cheesecake, this is definitely a must try dessert. I enjoyed it so much, that I am actually making about 5 more this week for some of my neighbors, hehe!!
- 1 box of brownie mix (prepared according to directions) * or you can make homemade brownies, I was just lazy, haha
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate Sauce (optional), for drizzling on top at end
- Mix brownies according to package directions and bake in an 8″ greased spring form pan.
- Once brownies are baked, allow to cool completely.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Microwave the chips in 30 second increments until fully melted and smooth. Stir frequently. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and butter. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in the melted chocolate and whipped topping until combined.
- Add in the mini chocolate chips.
- Spread cheesecake mixture on top of cooled brownies evenly and place pan in refrigerator.
- Allow to set up for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve with drizzled chocolate on top! Enjoy!
*Keep refrigerated when not serving!