Parmesan Roasted Potatoes

Yesterday afternoon, as I was going through my pantry trying to get things more organized and cleaned up, I realized I had almost an entire 10 lb bag of potatoes. Since I had forgot it was there, I didn’t have anything on the meal plan to use them up. I decided to make roasted potatoes with our dinner and it was a huge hit!! My youngest kiddo, LOVES potatoes, so he had seconds. I asked each of my kids what their favorite thing on their plate was and they all agreed, the potatoes! Not only was it a great way to use up some of the bag, but it was also a great side dish, and everyone loved it!!

5-6 medium sized Russet or red potatoes (skins on, scrubbed, and diced)
3 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper

Place diced potatoes, olive oil, cheese, Paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large Ziploc bag. Close the bag and shake for a few minutes, until the potatoes are evenly coated. Pour potato mixture onto a cookie sheet and spread out into a single layer if possible. Place pan in a preheated oven, 425, and bake for about 35-40 minutes. Flip the potatoes over every 15 minutes to avoid sticking to the pan and to evenly roast. Once cooked, remove and serve!!

Print Friendly

11 Comments on "Parmesan Roasted Potatoes"

Notify of

Sort by:   newest | oldest | most voted
2 years 6 months ago

Delicious way to serve potatoes.

gail parrish
2 years 5 months ago

are you using fresh parmesan cheese or are you using the green can..??

2 years 5 months ago

I use the green can, I have used shredded, however, the green can (grated) sticks better to the potatoes :)

2 years 3 months ago

made this with pork chops, all on grill. very good. kids enjoyed em. and of course some with shredded cheese on also.

[…] Cookin Chicks have some awesome Parmesan Roasted Potatoes.  I love […]

2 years 2 months ago

I like to use leftover potatoes for this. I make baked potatoes or boiled potatoes with the skin on. Left overs get tossed in a baggie with these ingredients and placed on a cookie sheet in the oven. Only takes minutes to melt the cheese and blend the flavors. Of course it’s always better with longer cooking but for nights when you are short on time it’s perfect.

2 years 1 month ago

Such a simple recipe but so delightful. I always double the recipe so we have leftovers. There were no leftovers tonight. Thank you :)

[…] Based on The Cookin’ Chicks’ Parmesan Roasted Potatoes. […]