This Strawberry White Chocolate Pie is creamy, delicious, and perfectly sweet! Next time that sweet tooth craving hits, this is just the pie to try!
Yesterday, my fmaily decided to head up to my parents house for a BBQ.
We enjoyed turkey burgers, chips with guacamole, and had a relaxing family filled day.
I decided I wanted to bring a yummy dessert to share, so I started hunting around trying to find something new. I came across this pie recipe in an old “Taste of Home” magazine I had.
Light and fluffy cream cheese pie made with white chocolate on a graham crust with strawberries.
I decided this was just the thing to try and boy am I glad I did. This pie was simple to make, so light and refreshing tasting, and an overall hit with everyone.
After a few adjustments to the recipe, it is now a new favorite pie to make. I definitely cannot wait to bring it to more BBQ’s, picnics, and more in the near future!
Not only is this pie simple to prepare, but its a no bake sweet treat that can be enjoyed for any occasion!
Years ago, my family and I lived in Seattle and would go strawberry picking at the local pick farm. We would come home with over 15 pounds of berries and make breads, muffins, desserts, and more! Now that we live in Houston, we don’t go strawberry picking, but when I find them on sale at my local grocery store, I buy a few packages and prepare this pie as a treat!
Love pies?? Try these other great recipes too:
Ingredients Needed for this Strawberry White Chocolate Pie:
Graham Cracker Crust
White Chocolate Chips
Be sure to let me know in the comment section below what you think if you give this pie a try!!
Strawberry White Chocolate Pie is a sweet tooth lovers dream come true! Refreshing, perfectly sweet, and no baking required! Print the recipe below and prepare this the next time you are in the mood for a sweet treat!
Strawberry White Chocolate Pie
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 lb strawberries
- 5 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, place 1/2 cup white chocolate chips inside and microwave until melted. Go in 30 second increments as to avoid burning.
- Once melted, set aside to cool a bit.
- In a stand mixing bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, orange juice, and melted white chocolate.
- Add in the cool whip and continue blending until smooth.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Next, slice tops off of strawberries and slice into desired size. Starting with the outside of pie, gently lay strawberries on top working your way to the middle.
- Once completed, melt 5 tablespoon white chocolate chips in bowl and drizzle on top of pie.
- Refrigerate at least one hour!
Recipe updated 10/29/21