These Spicy Pretzels use only 5 ingredients and come together in no time! Packed with flavor and a little heat, they make a great snack or gift to package up for friends/family!
I don’t know about you, but I am always in the mood for a good snack. I go through my pantry, never find anything that intrigues me, and end up empty handed. I found this “spicy pretzel” recipe and decided I needed to try it. The original batch I made was good, but with the changes I made, it will make these amazing!! These are perfect to snack on a bit in the afternoon, send to work or school with lunch, etc.
Another great idea is to package them up and give them to teachers, friends, or family as a gift! Perhaps put these in a mason jar to gift?
- 1 1/2 bags pretzel twists
- 1 cup oil
- 2 packets dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- Mix oil, ranch, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Place pretzels in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour oil mixture over pretzels and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake in oven at 200 for 2 hours (yes, I know, that’s long, he-he)
- Toss the pretzels every 30-40 minutes while cooking to evenly distribute seasonings.
- Once baked, remove from dish and store in a Ziploc bag or Tupperware.