Lately, my hubby has been using his smoker a ton and I have been the “taste tester”. I have thoroughly enjoyed my role, as well as enjoyed the time off from cooking each weekend!!
A few weekends ago, he made this pork tenderloin and it was mouth watering delicious! My three kiddos cleared their plates in no time and we all had happy tummies! He even smoked sweet potatoes to go with it, so all I was in charge of was roasted broccoli!!
If you have access to a smoker, I highly recommend trying this!
Smoked Pork Tenderloin
- 2 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 4 tbsp Seasoned Meat Rub (I use Chupacabra Rub)
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice/Cider
- Brush the apple juice generously over all sides of the tenderloin.
- Sprinkle seasoning (add more if desired) all over meat and rub in.
- Preheat smoker to 225 degrees.
- Place tenderloin on grates and close smoker lid.
- Allow meat to cook for 2 1/2- 3 hours, or until internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees (medium rare).
- Remove tenderloin from smoker and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing/serving!