This flavorful, moist, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is packed with pumpkin and chocolate chips throughout, making it the perfect Fall treat!
Can you believe that its already Fall?!? Where has this year gone, am I right? Well, Fall happens to be my most favorite season of the year, so I am one happy girl these days. Yes, I live in Houston, so Fall is only about 5 degrees cooler, but hey, I’ll take it!
Last week, I noticed canned pumpkin on sale at my local grocery store and of course I stocked up. I like to keep a few cans on hand because you never know when the urge will hit to whip up pumpkin cookies, muffins, breads, etc. I opted to make this bread because I was in the mood for something sweet, had chocolate chips to use up, and I knew my family would love it.
Love pumpkin?? Check out these other blog favorites:
Not only was it simple to make, but it was moist, flavorful, packed with chocolate chips, and a huge hit with not only my family, but all of my hubby’s coworkers! I took a few extra mini loaves, cut them into small slices, and sent them to work with my hubby. Within a few hours, he had text me telling me the bread was gone and everyone was asking for the recipe!
Super moist, soft and loaded with chocolate chips! The perfect breakfast or dessert for Fall!
This bread is perfect with a cup of coffee in the morning, for a snack throughout the day, or enjoyed as an evening sweet treat! Enjoy it fresh from the oven, room temperature, or even warmed up in the microwave with some melted butter on top!
Enjoy and happy Fall y’all! Be sure to let me know what you think in the comment section below if you give it a try!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread comes together in no time using simple ingredients! The perfect Fall flavoring in every bite! Print the recipe below and give it a try!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease 5 mini loaf pans, or 2 regular sized loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil.
- Combine the wet mixture with the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pans and place in oven for about 40 minutes if using mini loaf pans, 60-70 minutes if using regular sized loaf pans.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Slice and serve!!