This Pear Crisp is the perfect dessert to make during the Fall season (or anytime for that matter)! Perfectly spiced, with an oat topping that will have you wanting seconds!
My husband went shopping at Costco the other day and came home with a huge bag of Bosc Pears. I love pears, but there was no way that we’d finish them all in time before they went bad.
I was racking my brain, trying to think of something to make with them! Then I remembered I have a delicious recipe for Apple Crisp! I thought to myself, “Why not try it with Pears?!”
That’s just what I did, and it turned out AMAZING!! 🙂
This Pear Crisp dessert is the very essence of Fall, and tastes divine paired with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of fresh whipped cream!
On a cool weathered evening, this dessert will warm you up and leave you feeling satisfied and toasty!
Be sure to come follow me on Instagram too! Click HERE!
- 10 cups pears or apples peeled/cored/sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the sliced apples (or pears) in a 9×13 pan.
- Mix the white sugar, 1 Tbsp. flour, and cinnamon together and sprinkle over apples (or pears).
- Combine Oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together.
- Crumble evenly over the apple (or pear) mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with ice-cream, whipped cream, or as is!