One of my most favorite combinations is peanut butter and chocolate. They go together SO perfectly!! Not only are these bars incredibly simple to make, but they are packed with flavor. I used Bisquick since it was what I had in the pantry, however, I have also included a link to a homemade version of Bisquick, for those that don’t have it on hand! If you are looking for a dessert, something to bring to a party/gathering, or just a tasty indulgence, look no further! These are a must try, 🙂
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups Bisquick mix OR this DIY recipe
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter and eggs. Stir until combined.
- Add in the brown sugar, mixing until combined.
- Add in the Bisquick, mixing until just moistened.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press mixture (yes, its thick) into a greased 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 325, for about 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut into desired size bars, enjoy!
Recipe adapted from: What Megan’s Making