With three small kids, sometimes breakfast ends up being a granola bar, yogurt on the run, or simply missing the meal all together. I know, that is not good, but hey, all three kids are fed, so that is good, right??
Since I have found this smoothie, it is definitely my “go to” breakfast. No longer am I skipping, grabbing one of those sugar filled granola bars, or eating a yogurt stick haha. This smoothie is packed with flavor and keeps me feeling full until lunchtime. I am able to pour this into my travel cup and carry it to the bus stop, so I am able to multi task. Even my kids are huge fans of it, so we typically double to recipe and they each get their own cups too!!
I blend mine in a Vitamix and LOVE it. It blends everything smooth in a matter of seconds. If you are in the market for a Vitamix, use the code below to receive free shipping, a $25 value, on your purchase!!
GET FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ($25US/$35CN)
USE ABOVE CODE
1-800-848-2649 or Vitamix website
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk (I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk in all my smoothies)
- 1/3 cup quick oats
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 10 ice cubes (omit if using frozen banana)
- Place all ingredients into the blender container.
- Place lid on top and blend for about 30 seconds. You may need to adjust time if using blender other than Vitamix 🙂