Oven Roasted Green Beans are oven-roasted with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and Parmesan. Fancy enough for a holiday meal, easy enough for a weeknight side dish!
A few weeks ago, both my hubby and dad were out of town. Since my parents live about one mile up the road from us, my mom and I got together for dinner. Seriously, best set up ever. Having grandparents that close is such a Blessing and something we most definitely do not take for granted. It’s fun doing everyday life with them and being able to try new meals and get their input!!
Since she had made meatloaf the night before for my father and her, she brought over the leftovers for us all the enjoy. We only needed to come up with a side dish to go with it, easy peasy!
I had gone to the grocery store the day before, so I was stocked up on veggies. Carrots, green beans, broccoli, and corn are my go-to veggies, since my three kiddos complain the least when I serve those, ha-ha! I decided to use up the green beans by roasting them with some garlic, Parmesan, and salt/pepper. My kids go crazy over roasted green beans, so I knew it would be a hit!
Roasted green beans are an easy and delicious side dish that compliments any meal!
Whether you use frozen green beans, fresh green beans, trimmed beans, or leave them as is…these are a favorite with everyone! Add your favorite seasoning to them prior to placing in the oven and add a little kick to these as well!
Love roasted veggies? Check out these other great recipes from the blog:
Ingredients needed for these Oven Roasted Green Beans:
- Green Beans
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Cloves
- Parmesan Cheese
How to prepare:
- Combine all ingredients minus the Parmesan in a Ziploc bag.
- Seal bag and shake to coat thoroughly.
- Spread mixture evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top of green beans.
- Place pan in preheated oven, 400 degrees, for about 20 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately!
Variations of these green beans:
There are so many different things you can sprinkle on these green beans to change them up to your desired tastes! Have fun with it and make these your own!
- Lemon Zest
- Chopped Basil, Parsley, Green Onion
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Toasted Almond Slices
- Seasoning of your choice
- Balsamic Vinegar
Oven Roasted Green Beans are fresh green beans coated in spices, garlic, and olive oil, then cooked at high heat until tender! Simple to prepare and packed with flavor! Print the recipe below and be sure to give them a try!
Roasted Green Beans
- 2 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan, grated
- la;In a ziploc bag, add the green beans, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Seal bag closed and shake until thoroughly coated.
- Open bag and spread coated green beans onto a cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly on top.
- Place cookie sheet into preheated oven, 400 degrees, and roast for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve!