This Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake is sweet, tangy, and packed with flavor! Let your Instant Pot do all the work and serve this cheesecake for any occasion!
As I mentioned in previous posts, last week was my 34th birthday! To celebrate the day, my hubby and I took the kids hiking, swimming, and of course…shopping! It was a family filled day, just what I wanted for my birthday!
For breakfast, my hubby made us all an INCREDIBLE Banana Coffee Cake! It was a huge hit and if it wasn’t for the fact I was going to have this cheesecake for dessert later, I would have had a second piece that morning, haha!
After a full day of activity, we enjoyed take out from my favorite Mexican restaurant up the street! Nothing says happy birthday like enchilada verdes, am I right?!
A tradition in our family is the birthday person gets to pick whatever they want for dessert! My son always chooses cobblers and fruit dishes, my hubby is banana pudding, and my daughter and I stick with chocolate!
This year, I decided to change it up and request a Key Lime Cheesecake! I have been growing key limes in a pot and actually had several to use up!
My hubby took the request and set out to work, adding an Instant Pot twist!
Between he and my daughter, they had this ready to go in less than ten minutes! Of course, the Instant Pot had to work its magic too, but the “prep” time was quick and easy!
Once finished and cooled, they decorated this with homemade whipped cream and that made this even tastier!!
If you’re looking for an incredible sweet treat, I highly recommend this Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake!
Special shout out to my hubby for knocking my request out of the park!
Also make sure you are following me on Instagram as I post lots of sneak peeks! Click HERE!!
Instant Pot: https://amzn.to/32ytQTU
Springform Pan: https://amzn.to/3muieck
Citrus Zester: https://amzn.to/3kmbJXh
Recipe adapted from: Taste and Tell
Instant Pot Key Lime Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon key lime zest
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray a 7 inch Springform pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with butter and sugar.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of your greased springform pan using a fork and place pan in freezer for about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Add in the lime juice, egg, and zest making sure not to overmix.
- Pour batter onto frozen crust and spread evenly.
- Place one cup water into the bottom of your Instant Pot liner and place trivet (the one that came with it) on bottom.
- Create a sling using tin foil (or see link above for silicone one) and place pan on top.
- Lower the pan carefully on top of the trivet.
- Place lid on Instant Pot and ensure valve is in sealing position.
- Select manual/high pressure for 25 minutes followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release.
- After 10 minute natural pressure release, do a quick pressure release and allow pin to drop.
- Open lid and carefully blot top of cheesecake with paper towel to absorb any excess moisture.
- Lift sling out of Instant Pot and place on flat surface to cool.
- Once the cheesecake has cooled, cover top with plastic wrap and place into refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
- When ready to enjoy, combine the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a bowl. Beat with a mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Dollop or pipe whip cream on top in desired pattern and serve! Enjoy!