Each night, I try to serve one veggie with our dinners. Getting the kids to eat them is the tricky part though. I always seem to have good luck with green beans, so while I was at the store a few days ago, I picked up a bunch. I decided to play around with some seasonings and this recipe was the result. The kids went crazy over them and each had seconds. My daughter is anti-vegetable, so for her to have seconds, that was a HUGE accomplishment. The flavor was perfect, the green beans were crispy, and the kids ended up eating them like French fries. All in all, I would definitely say this was a winner and a new “go to” side dish in my house!!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 lb green beans
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large bowl, whisk the oil, minced garlic, egg, and salt.
- Add in the green beans and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Place beans on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the beans evenly.
- Place baking sheet in a preheated oven, 425, and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately!!