These Air Fryer S’mores make the classic dessert something to be had more often! Forget needing to start a fire, these are done in under 5 minutes and just as tasty!
One of my kids favorite desserts are s’mores! Anytime we have a fire, go camping, or even have the grill turned on…they always ask if we have the needed supplies on hand!
However, when you live in Houston and its always averaging 90’s, no one wants to have a fire to heat things up more, right?!
Thats where the air fryer comes in! Who would have thought I could roast veggies, cook chicken tenders, fries, AND make the best s’mores ever!
Last week, I realized I had chocolate bars, marshmallows, and graham crackers on hand. I decided to surprise the kids with s’mores for dessert, but then it began to rain outside! Having to change plans quickly, I decided to try the air fryer.
After a few trial and errors, these Air Fryer S’mores came about and were DEFINITELY worth the few fails we had!
Ready in only a few minutes, simple clean up, and just as flavorful as the roasted version outside….I’d say we hit a homerun!
Never again will weather stop us from enjoying this classic sweet treat!
Grab the needed supplies, add this to your dessert plan, and let the kids help you!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think! Also, check out my other air fryer recipes HERE!
Are you on Instagram? Lets connect HERE!
Air Fryer: https://amzn.to/3jaU0kz
Air Fryer S'mores
- 4 graham crackers *broken in half
- 4 marshmallows
- 4 pieces chocolate
- Place 1/2 the graham crackers on bottom of air fryer basket.
- Cut a small amount of the marshmallow off one side to make it sticky.
- Place sticky part of marshmallow on to graham cracker bottom. *This helps it stck so marshmallow doesnt fly around air fryer when baking.
- Close air fryer and cook at 390 degrees F for about 3 minutes. *You can add 1-2 minutes if you like it more toasted.
- Remove marshallow/graham cracker from air fryer.
- Stick a piece of chocolate on top of marshmallow with the top of the graham cracker to create a sandwich.