A few weeks ago, my neighbors had us over for dinner. They made an amazing crawfish etouffee, corn salad, and camp bread. Upon my first bite, I knew I needed the recipe for the camp bread. It was packed with flavor and was the perfect side to the meal! When I asked them to how to make it, I fully anticipated a ton of ingredients and directions, but nope, it was simple and most of the ingredients are ones you either have on hand, or can easily find at your grocery store.
This bread is definitely not calorie friendly, but trust me, it is well worth the calories!!
- 1 loaf of French Bread
- 1 jar of Olive salad (see pic above for what we used, any works though)
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Smoked Paprika
- In a small bowl, combine the olive salad, mayonnaise, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Spread mixture evenly on entire loaf of French bread.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese on top of bread.
- Add some smoked paprika to bread.
- Bake in preheated oven, 350, for about 30-35 minutes. *You can also grill this if desired