These Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins are flavorful and simple to make! Perfect for a Fall breakfast, snack, and/or sweet treat!
Nothing says Fall like pumpkin, right?? From these pumpkin mini muffins, to cakes, donuts, coffee drinks, and more! Pumpkin everything is a favorite of mine!
If you love pumpkin, then you’ll love these other great recipes:
With school being in session, mornings are crazy busy. Trying to get my three kids out the door, feed the dogs, run errands, complete chores, and more…there doesn’t seem to be a lot of time for breakfast. That is why I love making treats that we can all grab and go, enjoying when most convenient for each person. Plus, these freeze perfectly, so I can make a double batch and freeze some for a later date. I’ve also made little trays up and had my kids bring them to their teachers as a Fall goodie!
These mini muffins are my ultimate favorite because they are bite sized. Easy to grab a few, eat on the run, or enjoy throughout that day quickly! Whether enjoyed warm from the oven, room temperature, or reheated in the microwave…they will be a hit with everyone!
Cinnamon sugar, fluffy bite sized muffins, with a hint of pumpkin; how can you not love that?!?
Paired with a cup of coffee and you have a great start to your day!
Typically on Sundays, my hubby and I make some sort of breakfast. If we plan it right, typically it can carry us into the week as far as leftovers go. Since my hubby had volunteered to make breakfast and my youngest son had woken up early, the two of them set out to work making these. Once the muffins were baked, my son had the task of dipping them in the cinnamon/sugar mixture and he loved that!
It’s always fun getting the kids to help in the kitchen because not only does it teach them skills, but it is a great way to connect as a family, strike up conversations about random things, and just enjoy each others company.
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think of these in the comment section below!
Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Muffins literally melt in your mouth, print the recipe below!
- 1 3/4 cup flour *all purpose
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter *melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter *melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray or use paper liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the melted butter and brown sugar, whisking until combined.
- Add in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the pumpkin and milk.
- Once combined, pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- Using a spoon, scoop batter into each muffin cup, filling about 2/3 full.
- Once complete, place pan in oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place mini muffins on cooling rack.
- While muffins are cooling slightly, melt the butter in a small dish.
- In a separate small dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each mini muffin into the melted butter, followed by the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe updated: 9/10/2021
Recipe adapted from: Sally’s Baking Addiction