This post brought to you by RO*TEL & VELVEETA . The content and opinions expressed below are that of The Cookin’ Chicks.
With the Superbowl coming up, everyone is in search for appetizers, dips, and crowd pleasing food. Well, look no further. This two ingredient dip is not only soooooo tasty, but it is incredibly easy to make, leaving lots of time to enjoy the Seahawks winning again, hehe 😉
With only one can of RO*TEL and one package of VELVEETA, this dip comes together perfectly. It is zesty, creamy, and a real crowd pleaser.
Over the weekend, my husband and I were working around the house. I decided to stick the RO*TEL and VELVEETA in my small slow cooker as a tasty mid afternoon snack. After stirring the mixture one time a bit later, it was ready to go. The whole family was able to enjoy it and the kids said they “definitely wanted to have it again”.
- 1 package Velveeta cheese
- 1 can RO*TEL (do not drain)
- Cut Velveeta cheese into 1/2″ cubes.
- Place cheese and 1 can of RO*TEL into slow cooker or microwaveable safe dish.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours, or in the microwave for about 3-4 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Once melted, mix together until combined and serve with chips.
Check out the Queso For All Page below to see more information and fun tips!! Also be sure to “like” their RO*TEL and VELVEETA page to stay up on recipes, special offers, fun tips, and more!