My husband loves cinnamon rolls so I wanted to try something different and he thought these were amazing! He is ready for me to make them again! Yummy, Yum!!!!
- 1 tube (8 count) Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, unrolled and separated
- 6 tablespoons butter,softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place the unrolled and separate crescent rolls on an un greased cookie sheet(one with sides).
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, sugar and cinnamon
- Evenly spread the cinnamon butter over the crescent rolls and roll up.
- Place tip side down on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Place in a zip lock bag and snip a tiny corner off.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cinnamon rolls.