Slow Cooker Easy Chicken Tacos
Fire roasted tomatoes, shredded chicken, taco seasoning, and ranch seasoning all combined into a taco that will have you going back for seconds!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or 3 tbsp homemade, recipe below)
- 1 packet dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 14.5 oz fire roasted tomatoes
- 12 crunchy taco shells
- Toppings of choice: cilantro, sour cream, salsa, cheese, avocado, tomatoes, guacamole, etc.
Place chicken, taco seasoning, Ranch seasoning, and fire roasted tomatoes into slow cooker.
Place lid on top and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Once cooked, use two forks to shred the chicken.
Spoon meat mixture into taco shells and add desired toppings before serving!