This Copycat Mushroom Neptune from Keg's Steakhouse makes the ultimate appetizer! Mushrooms stuffed with cream cheese, crab, shrimp, and more!
- 8 oz cream cheese *softened
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese *grated
- 1 garlic clove *minced
- 5 oz shrimp *I use small, canned
- 5 oz crab meat *I use canned
- Pepper *to taste
- 1/3 cup green onion *chopped
- 36 mushrooms *cleaned, stems removed
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Mix well until blended and fill mushroom caps. (Piping the caps with a pastry bag is a nice touch.).
Bake at 375ºF for 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
Calories: 37kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 95mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg